Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-11-01

Soul Coaching - Unwrapping

I finally got my hands on Soul Coaching by Denise Linn!

My preparation started even before I bought the book. I had to make the decision to commit to this project. Commit time. Commit energy. Then, I thought what are 15 minutes in a day compared to a lifetime of benefits? I would say excellent returns for the time inputted. It is my soul after all!

I also loved the idea of sharing this experience with others, facilitated beautifully by Jamie. I am looking forward to reading others' blogs of experiences.

So I scoured the city for the book, and I found it. I can be very tenacious!

I adore the idea of an altar, I will be assembling that slowly and surely. Really, it will be assembling itself. :)

Here is my contract with myself:

I, Genie Sea, give myself permission to leave the realm of my acquired limitations, shrug off adopted predispositions and reacquaint myself with the pure being I came into this earth with.

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler said...

Welcome to the journey! What a beautiful contract. And it's amazing how the air energy started stirring 'commitment' before the book even arrived :)

Genie Sea said...

Jamie - Thank you so much for the warm welcome and the opportunity to connect with so many loving souls, including your own! :)