Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-10-31

Holy Eve - Week 5

Happy Halloween everyone!

It was a gorgeous day today. The weather absolutely grinned for the trick or treaters! A lot of people went all out with the decorations this year. There was even a two tent haunted house set up one street over from me. The costumes were amazing, almost like a wardrobe department was working on them!

Before I take my tired self to bed, I will pay tribute to the wonderful things that happened this week.

  • I had dinner with Dawn and Rob and Renata, Jeff, and their angelic girls, Sabi, ZoĆ«. I got to enjoy the beautiful girlies and the company of warm friends and delicious food.
  • I took the day off on Monday, and stayed in my pajamas all day, puttering, relaxing and giving myself a mani-pedi!
  • This was a week of dinners, and we had our monthly Girls Night At the Keg Haunted Mansion. While eating juicy steaks we poured over the Ghost Log and scared ourselves into a bit of a sleepless night. It was great! Heh!
  • My students completed some amazing presentations of original Tarot cards based on Archetypal themes and figures.
  • I negotiated a meeting with a few difficult members of my department to discuss office restructuring, and successfully talked down one woman from having a meltdown.
  • I went to the gym and this week was the first time I actually felt the effects while I was working out- absolutely no stiffness and pain, just boundless energy!

In the spirit of the Great Pumpkin I made a Halloween Collage!


Halloween by Genie Sea

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler said...

It sounds like a wonderful day! Thank you for sharing it :)

And welcome to Soul Coaching! I've added you to the list of participants. It's going to be a wonder-full month!

Genie Sea said...

Thank you so much for this Jamie. An inspired idea!