Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-10-10

Fullness, Love and the Healing Calf. Week 2

I look back at this week and I have much to be thankful for and celebrate.

  • I went for coffee with Renata and we had a chance to catch up and reconnect. It made me happy :)
  • I learned that a hug and a phone call can make a huge difference for someone in distress.
  • The peanut is well and thriving which brings me endless joy.
  • I was able to complete my treadmill sessions without pain in my calf.
  • I had a chance to chill with Emily and talk about life and love :)
  • I told Pat something she was needing to hear and that helped her in her time of personal challenge.
  • I was able to think about the man who broke my heart without my heart re-breaking again.
  • I got an offer to write for a project! How exciting!
  • We had a potluck celebration yesterday that was yummy and warm.
  • I realized you cannot please everyone and that is okay.
  • I found a really great recipe for Russian potato salad that I will bring to Thanksgiving dinner.
  • I had the opportunity to teach some of my students a valuable lesson.
  • I had a few great discussions with my students in our Literature class.
  • I am looking forward to this weekend. It's Thanksgiving and I'm thankful for friends, my Stinky, and an extra day of rest.

Life is wonderful.

No comments: