Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-10-17

Positivity - Week 3

This week was one of illumination and purpose as I continue my Positivity Project

  • I had a quiet day of reflection and relaxation where I decided to forgo others' company and enjoy my own.
  • I voted, and was unsurprised with the results. It was the best possible scenario.
  • I participated in Part Deux of Play Lab where I got together with three beautiful souls. Words and images mingled together with delight. I made two collages that I really love and am looking forward to making more.
  • I reinforced my commitment to my health by going to the gym in the evening when I couldn't in the morning.
  • I had the opportunity to connect with parents of my students and give them news of how fabulous their kids are, because each of them is in his/her way.
  • I was tested with someone's anger which I diffused rather than fed.
  • I shared a mojito and some nachos with friends to unwind from a long and demanding day.
  • I enjoyed the moon in all her splendour. She was particularly beguiling this week.
  • I continued in my dedication to nurturing the positive in my life and gently pushing out the negative.
  • I am progressively going through my stack of books and possibly considering joining a blogging book club!

Today, as I ready myself for the gym and winding down the week, I am thankful for all my blessings.

No comments: