Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-11-16

Tagged Baby


On November 7th, I was tagged by our wonderful Her Speak! What an honor! Thank you sweetie! :)

Here are the rules:
  1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
  5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about myself...

  • I love cherries in every way, the color, the taste, off the tree, in pies, cherry Popsicles, cherry lipstick. Yum!
  • I lived in Bangladesh from the ages of 2-4 and I have vivid memories of being there: confronting a cobra, a huge thunderstorm, the lush vegetation, wearing traditional clothes, colorful beads, mangoes!
  • I understand some languages even though I never studied them.
  • I love eating fresh snow.
  • I have vivid dreams that are whole movies in technicolor.
  • I wanted to be an Architect, and I still adore buildings.

Now for the hard part, nominating just six blogs...

1. Serena
2. Suzie
3. Caroline
4. missR*
5. Paula
6. Shannan

I only wish I could add at least 30 more. :)

6 comments:

Her Speak said...

These are such interesting bits! Love them. Thanks for playing. :)

Miss Robyn said...

thanks! I will do this after Soul Coaching, is that ok? It is just I have taken a break from my usual blog for the month of November xox

oh and lucky you to live in Bangladesh! except for the snake ;)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Cool, I love tags, I´ll play. Thanks! :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Cherries...oh how I love cherries! Interesting place to spend such young years. Fascinating about your ability to understand languages, I wonder who you were in your last life? :)

Thank you so much for the nomination and including me in this fun game.

Serena said...

Thanks, Genie.....I will do my tag soon.

What a wonderful experience you would have had in Bangladesh...colour, beads and mangoes...perfect! The cobra...not so much. :)

love, light and peace,
serena

Genie Sea said...

You're welcome ladies! :)

Take your time. Get to it whenever you want. It took me two weeks heh :)