Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-11-28

Bright Path

My future opens herself up into The World.

My life is open for business.
Open to health that will restore my body to its natural state.
Open for travel to places I have been yearning to see.
Open to new opportunities that will challenge my creativity and curiosity.
Open for creative endeavors that will provide increased income.
Open to wisdom that will enrich my life.
Open to possibilities that will allow me to share my wisdom with others.
Open to companionship that will put my heart at ease.
Open to love that will quicken my being.
Open to experience life to its fullest.
Open to new connections.
Open to fruitfulness.
Open to fluidity.
Open to change.

My life is an open book ready to be read and felt.

That is the future I envision for myself. Nothing is impossible or far fetched. If I want to experience it, I will. If I want to accomplish it, I will. If I want to create it, I will. If I want to do it, I will. If I need help, I will get it. If I have a vision, I will create it. If I have need, it will be fulfilled. There are no more ifs, can'ts, dont's, or buts. There is only YES!

Yes to the future.
Yes to being all that I can be.
Yes to life.
Yes to the World.

Blessed be :)

20 comments:

Tori said...

So positive! All of these things are flying towards you now to help create that future. You'll accomplish it all!

frustrated artist said...

How inspiring!! What a wonderful post and what a great way to prepare for what the future holds.

Have enjoyed this journey with you.

Caroline said...

The world is one of my favorite tarot cards! So many good things to come...

todayandeveryday said...

"If I have a vision, I will create it" I simply love that! May all of your visions bare loving, life-giving fruit!
Peace~
Dawn

Boho mom said...

This is fantastic. I can feel the energy in your words just leaping off the computer screen!
Way to go!

Breedale said...

So much to come and you will do all of it! I love your tarot designs and I am always amazed at your creativity. You are awesome!

Danette said...

I was just having a conversation about how important it is for me to feel the books I read. That is a part of the sensual experience of story for me.

Your future is wide open, like the sea.

Suzie Ridler said...

Blessed be indeed! Oh how funny you picked The World, coming to the end of a cycle but newness is around the corner. Those are beautiful things that will be.

And that poem is perfect! That you for that. I tried coming up for one with Twinkle and hit a poetic dead end. Now I just gotta figure out those lights.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Cooooooooool.
Blessed be indeed. :)

Serena said...

Another wonderful and uplifting post, Genie! Anything is possible.

love, light and peace,
serena

Miss Robyn said...

yes, you have the whole world in your hands! today and forever xoxo

Judi said...

Yay! You go girl. I love it. Open for the business of living life to the limit - to do and be all that you can -

And I would be very hurt if you did not drop by several times a year to just cool your jets with me and mine.

Blessed Be.

creativehealinggoddess said...

Be your best YoU yEt ....and say yes.

gemma said...

You already are!!
xx

Fatma said...

I say YES to your wonderful unfolding. Love the joy that emanates from your post.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Hoping all your dreams come true in the future.

Coffee is on.

Sandra said...

Those are some wonderful kisses of yes.

Jamie Ridler said...

And the Universe says "Yes!" to Genie :)

What beautiful mantras you've created. I'm imagining what would happen if you took a week to focus on each of those openings. What an amazing year would begin!

jennlui said...

oooohhhh such a beautiful post!!! i love love love your world image!!! this post has really put a great big smile on my face! yes to it all!!!

thank you and hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

peace and blessings

Nicole said...

The world is unlimited and being open to receive is such a wonderful gift to yourself. Wishing for future to be realised! Blessings, Nicole x