Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-11-10

Open Invitation

I begin my day by invoking serenity.

By opening my self to the positive signs and meaningful events that empower me and others. By choosing to find meaning in and pay attention to the people and things that bring energy up. By fostering a feeling of well-being within me and for others.

Today, I give love an open invitation with the Two of Cups. This is the second Tarot Card I have created, not because it is the next in the sequence but because it represents my process.

I am open to being at peace with myself. To allowing my centered self navigate through the waters of others' emotions without allowing them to drown me.

I am open to growth and beauty and to the flow of positive energy.

I am open to love.

This is the hardest thing for me, because I had shut down tight after my last experience. Yet, here I am, open to being with the right man for me, to sharing a life, to experiencing a union, to creating a bond of light and fluidity.

In exploring meaning today, I am putting on my rose colored lenses. The glass will be half full. All stones will be turned. All roadblocks will provide extra exercise. All naysayers will get a smile. All efforts will be rewarded.

I openly invite the cleansing and healing nature of water to nourish my cells, my perspective, my emotions. And if I cry, that is okay too. :)

May today's journey be an invigorating one for each and every one of you. May the purity of water run freely into your lives and wash everything clean! :)

17 comments:

Serena said...

(In exploring meaning today, I am putting on my rose colored lenses. The glass will be half full. All stones will be turned. All roadblocks will provide extra exercise. All naysayers will get a smile. All efforts will be rewarded.)

I LOVE the way you put this, Genie....and I love your second Tarot card too! May your soul journey bring us many more beautiful cards to admire.

Love, light and peace,
Serena x

Claudia said...

I feel cleansed after reading your words.

creativehealinggoddess said...

You soul journey is bring us images to fill us up too. Beautiful Tarot card.

I too feel cleansed after reading and I too am open to love .....


Blessing and love.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Thanks!
Your post made my breathing easier. It was soothing.

Jamie Ridler said...

Your gentle, soothing voice washed over me as I read this post. I felt my jaw ease up, my breath slow down.

You have a gift.

You are love.

thank you.

bella said...

Wow, what beautiful sentiments.. thank you for sharing them. I hope that what you seek and what you are open to ~ comes to you in abundance.

Caroline said...

Wow...you last few post are so powerful! Good for you opening up today...it's scary no doubt. But allowing yourself to be open is how you receive all the beauty, light and love the universe offers!

Shannon said...

How beautiful and poetic! I love the openness of your post!

Miss Robyn said...

today's Tarot card has a real peace about it and so do your words.. perfect! Just what my soul needed, thankyou xo

and if you cry, I will be there with you... holding your hand as your tears cleanse your soul xo

danette said...

Open, beautiful, cleansing and lovely.

You are courageous.

Your cup runs over and spills for all of us to share.

Genie Sea said...

WoW! I am overwhelmed with all the love and support! I am so grateful for each and every one of you! I am honored. :)

Thank you Serena! ♥
Thank you Claudia! ♥
Thank you Marilyn! ♥
Thank you Paula! ♥
Thank you Jamie! ♥
Thank you Bella! ♥
Thank you Caroline! ♥
Thank you Shannon! ♥
Thank you Robyn! ♥
Thank you Danette! ♥

Tori said...

Thank you for being so positive! I needed to read this. There seems to be so much negativity in my house, your words feel cleansing.

I know that the love and happiness you are opening yourself to will come. =)

gemma said...

Wow Genie
Love this!!!!I see the growth and beauty that you have opened yourself to. It's on the card you made. xx

Fatma said...

You write so beautifully. You create so beautifully. May you be showered with an abundance of love.

Purifying and cleansing feels so good!

Genie Sea said...

Thank you Tori ♥ It isn't easy to let the negative around you run off your back like water. Keep your chin up! :)

Thank you Gemma :)♥

Thank you Fatma! :) ♥

todayandeveryday said...

Great post! love all the images you created and all the hope for better days you are generating.
Peace~
Dawn

peppylady (Dora) said...

It seem strange when I end my prayer. Instead of Amen.
I say these three lines.
"I'm at peace"
"I love"
"the world is good"

I don't see why I need to be at war with my self.
If hate my self I real can't love my self.
I believe I'm a good person so the world most real be good.

So we choice how much water we put in our glasses.
I know sometime things get a little shaky but there always be time to add more.