Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-11-04

White Light

This day I honor with light and air, playful shadows, clear crystals, dappled love.

This image inspires a feeling of well-being, and contentedness. It inspires clarity and freedom of breath and movement.

I have been de-cluttering for weeks now. I started with the basement, and worked myself up to the main floor, and out the door to the garden. I gave away, packaged up, threw out. I have been letting go, shedding, making room, opening up space. My minimalistic soul is beginning to breathe.

How much more symbolic can this be? A spring cleaning of my setting, my body and my spirit. De-toxifying everything. Letting go not only of the physical but of the memories, the feelings, the blockages that have stopped me from moving ahead in my journey.

Springing forward.
Baptizing myself in the clear spring water of experience.
Being fresh, and pure again, unfettered by toxic thoughts dumped inside me, residuals of past experiences, left behind, forgotten, untouched. I let those go. I breathe, a little lighter, a little freer, a little more myself.

An open space, a blank page, a fresh look. Rejuvenated, uncluttered, me.

12 comments:

Caroline said...

I feel more clear from reading this post! I love the photo...it feels so fresh!

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, all that white with a touch of silver sings to me. So pretty, minimal and lovely. You are doing fantastic and are inspiring me at the same time. Thank you! And you too, are such a lovely spirit. White light surrounds you, we can see you glowing.

Genie Sea said...

Caroline - Thank so much! I too love this photo. It's full of air and purity. My soul smiles when I gaze on it. I'm glad it speaks to you too. :)

Sacred Suzie - Thank you so much! Your comment is very moving! :) I am so glad we are all embarking on this journey together. I think the whole planet will be lighter because of this! :)

Miss Robyn said...

I love that you are letting go of memories.. very good idea!
and I see you are a Capricorn.. me too xo

danette said...

Wow Genie. I can really feel the blast of white energy from your post. Hard to believe your blog used to be black! What an explosion.

I agree, I think of the impact this S.C group experience will have on the world...

Looking forward to coffee. :)

creativehealinggoddess said...

All I can say beautiful ...really resonates with my clear thinking right now...

Shannan said...

Your blog is so fresh and light and pure! I love the photo!

Fatma said...

This feels like a breath of fresh air! I know exactly how it feels.

The effect will definitely ripple out into the world.

Genie Sea said...

Miss R - Hello Fellow Cappy! :) Yes. I find memories a blockage sometimes. :)

Danette - Coffee! Yay! I'm looking forward to it too! Yes, indeed I went from black to white. Most symbolic! :)

Creativehealinggoddess - Thank you so much! Your posts inspire me as well!

Shannan - Thank you so much! I just came out of a dark period and sometimes the darkness threatens to take over but thank the universe for light and air! :)

♥ To all of you! :)

Genie Sea said...

Fatma - Thank you so much! :) I'm glad this experience is touching others the way it has touched me! :)

Jamie Ridler said...

So beautiful! And you're doing so great. Thank you for sharing the sense of freedom you're finding - it's infectious and inspiring!

Genie Sea said...

Jamie - Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. To inspire others is a great honor. :)