Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-11-29

Love Eternal

The circle of love is warm arms
that embraces us
There is no beginning
no end
A cycle of light radiating out from within,
beaming in from without.
The circle of love is a haven of safety
to be who we are
as we are
no questions asked
No expectations to be met
We are
A spiral of air filling our lungs
in
and out
The circle of love is a tender kiss
soul to soul
Sharing a heart
beating eternally
vibrating strong
feeling the stars' fire
The circle of love is clasped hands
A wall of support
keeping danger at bay
dissolving insecurity
palm to palm united
Feet planted firmly in the ground of our choosing
We do not stand alone.
Never
Alone
Because we are
in the circle of love.

As we reach this the final day of Soul Coaching, I feel the memories grow in my heart, strengthening it, making my steps surer, my gaze clearer, my smile brighter, my soul more serene.

These are the memories that will fuel me into the next turn of our journey spiraling into a fresh circle in the sunny beach of life. We walk tall, our shadows casting their greatness, no longer dark presences but silhouettes of our powerful projections. Our guides are smiling as they congregate to share a cup of tea and discuss their charges affectionately. We are connected now, and nothing can change that. We are a circle of love.

These are the memories that have become part of my life's collage:

  • Allison's hoop and her smiling in it, joyful in her quest for boots
  • Aurora's warm creations of wool that warm us like her words
  • Beautiful Witch's magick that restores our faith in ourselves
  • Boho's and her hatchling's new Queendom unfolding, comfortable and loving
  • Breedale's strength and her blossoming motherhood that adopts the world
  • Caroline's light and guidance, her spirit light that fills the world with zen magic
  • Claudia's collages that fill the eye and by extension the heart with beautiful wisdom
  • Danette's sheer power of creative will and intent, her budding into the mermaid she is, and the incredible honor of calling her my friend.
  • Dawn's amazing sense of self, yoga splendidnesss and detoxification mundra
  • Dia's unwavering wisdom and delightful harp that brings music into the soul
  • Ellie's superhuman strength and loving heart, her incredibly powerful message
  • Fatma's sparkling tips and rejuvenating wisdom
  • Gemma's ageless beauty and wild boundless heart
  • Judi's beacon of amazing humour, brilliant honesty and heartfelt dedication
  • Kara's delicate and magical hennas, inspired color and drive.
  • Kate's lens that spreads love and humanity, light- ly.
  • Kelly's perseverance and bright unfolding
  • Leah's paintings so full of beauty that color the palette of our inspiration
  • Linda's powerful iconic art, whose images enrapture the imagination
  • Lillian's majestic tree of support and gentle guidance.
  • Lisa's boundless enthusiasm and words of encouragement like jewels in a necklace (circle)
  • Marilyn's alter of indomitable power and light, her brilliant manifestation
  • Megg's invitation to renew ties with girlhood and her gentle yet powerful creative force
  • Melba's incredible journal so filled with heart and color
  • Molly's explosion of creativity that captivates the imagination, expanding it
  • Nicole's generous readings and the incredible spectrum of her wisdom
  • Nydia's tender moments and budding growth
  • Paula's cheerful and loving home and smiling faces filling it
  • Pen's heartfelt journey and undeniably honest strength
  • Peppy Lady's ceaseless urn of coffee and wisdom
  • Robyn's garden and her stepping into the shoes of garden goddess, ever nurturing
  • Romana's passionate integrity and dedication to humanity
  • Sandra's wild green love that embraces the whole world
  • Serena's mandalas that encircle our souls and words that feed our spirits with love
  • Shannan's stunning visuals and uplifting words
  • Shannon's drive and vision that cuts to the very quick of darkness and reveals a unique light
  • Sherrie's bursts of color that light her manifold perspective, enriching ours
  • Suzie's priceless wisdom, fearless growth, and tender heart more powerful than diamonds
  • Tabby's powerhouse of light, strength, and loving support
  • Thien-Kim's unwavering devotion and love-filled recipes
  • Tori's spectacular unfolding into the woman she is and the woman she will be - a growing light
  • Turtleheart's brave honesty and powerful message of survival.

These are just a few of the women who have quickened my life, my heart, my mind, my soul on this incredible journey. If I have not mentioned you, it is not because you are not priceless to me, it is because my brain cannot process everything. Each and every one of you is a shining star in the firmament of our collective soul, an irreplaceable link in our circle of love. This is not goodbye. This is, where next?

Which leaves me with one more person. Last and never least.

Jamie.

To say thank you is like giving a stick of gum to someone who has just saved you from the jaws of death. It simply is not enough. Because of you, (and yes Denise Linn) the world is brighter, filled with color and the possibility of boundless creation. You have shepherded us into the path of our fullest potential. Your vision of the future is here. You have touched and inspired not only each and every one of us in this journey, but everyone we encounter, and they encounter... ever-expanding the beautiful circle of love that you inspired. From my deepest self - I thank you. :)

Blessed be :)

28 comments:

Her Speak said...

What an incredible journey! I know I wasn't a Soul Coach-ee, but I'm sad to see it end. It was a truly unique and beautiful learning experience reading everyones ups and downs. I think I can say that we all very much enjoyed the writings and you deserve a resounding Thank You for sharing your poetry and thoughts with us. You are brave for making the trip and more radiant than ever now that you've arrived!

Much Peace, Many Blissings~*
Molly

linda said...

thank you for your sweet comments on my blog...and sharing my name on your dear post today...I know have the book and look forward to perhaps joining in the next round, as it always goes...

the poetry and pictures on your blog are beautiful! are you the creatress or are there some wondrous cards that perhaps walk with you? I would love to know! it's always very beautiful and full of meaning.

blessings to you...

ELLIE said...

you made me cry - and have touched my heart beyond mere words - and have become a permanent touch upon my soul - and I thank you for being the beautiful you - your friendship and true love for others has inspired me - thanks for sharing so much of you with me...you have given me strength!
May your blessings always be overflowing!
Peace--Ellie

Jamie Ridler said...

Genie, you are a gift, a treasure, a jewel - The Queen of Crystals. Gracious. Beautiful. Generous. Loving.

Thank you with all my heart for your words. I look for words to respond and instead I am moved to tears.

Namaste, my sweet friend. May you always know the impact you have on the world. You are a gift.

Genie Sea said...

Molly - maybe you didn't know it, but you certainly are a soul coachie :)Thank you :)

Linda- Thank you :)Yes, the Tarot Cards are my graphic collages. The poetry is mine too :)

Oh Ellie! Thank you so much sweetie. Right back at you :)

Hugs to you sweet ladies :)

Genie Sea said...

Jamie - :) Hugs! :) I am too overwhelmed to say anything more :)

Kavindra said...

You are so amazing. Only you could or would have written this detailed insightful beautiful roll call of the soul coaching queens.

I am so grateful to have met you here - your words and kindnesses to me have been a touchstone and a goad to keep growing.

I hope one day to shine half as brightly as you, beautiful star.

I'll be back!

Love, Lisa (Kavindra)

Tori said...

You are wonderful! I love reading your posts. All of these memories from the past month have been happy, even on the rough days. =)

I don't know what else to say! You've said is all. Thank you.

Shannon said...

What an absolutely beautiful post!

Danette said...

Genie you have stirred up quite a storm of love over here in Reality Insanity*. What a shift from the darkness where your seed was planted. Your generous spirit has clearly made a splash in all of our lives.

Thank you for shining so brightly.

You are beautiful and alive.

Nicole said...

Wow... what a beautiful way to finish your journey. I feel blessed to have shared this journey with you Genie. Thank you! Blessings to you, Nicole x

Serena said...

Oh my...over the past few days, my eyes have welled up a couple of times knowing the 'soul' journey was coming to an end and, then I read this amazing post, and the tears just flowed. I have felt so connected to all these beautiful women, including you Genie, and I realise that our 'soul' connection will never end. We are one!

Genie - Queen of Crystals - you are an eternal blessing to us all.

love, light and peace,
serena

creativehealinggoddess said...

My dear Salamander...gentle kind soul of fire and might... Thank you so much ... I have become so used to your words of focus and encouragement never lose your light. With this grace and open kindheartedness i now know you opted to incarnate here at this time Spiritual Warrior, you just forgot your greatness. And you will be rewarded so never forget your gift of being a beacon of guidance yes your an elemental guardian, and an inspiration....and Thank you...

Kelly said...

Genie,
I am honored to have been mentioned along with so many others in your beautiful tribute to our group!! What a gift you have given all of us today. What a gift you are. Thank you for all your beautiful words thru this journey and those beautiful cards you have shared with us. It is always a joy to visit your blog!

I hope to see you again in January for our next journey!!

May you always walk in beauty, radiate love, and remember your worth.

All my love,
Kelly V.

Miss Robyn said...

(we must be on the net at the same time.. your comment just popped up and here I am on your blog..)

wow a list that long & I am in it.. I blush but am honoured. Honoured that you are my friend, because you, sweet Genie Sea have been a true inspiration & support on my months journey. I love your tarot deck and I wish to buy one :) !! - specially if they come with those words of wisdom and inspiration.

and yes, we will keep in touch.. xoxo
blessings and much bliss to you for your journey of your future xxo

Genie Sea said...

I cannot possibly grin wider. I cannot possibly feel more supported and buoyed by such love. :)

Judi said...

Wonderful post - only you would have thought of naming the band members and their talents -

Everyone calls you the Queen of Crystals - My secret name for you has been Little Flame - for you burn with a steady light, always shining on everyone and brightening their days.

Bright Blessings Little Flame. You've made many friends.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Your posts made me want to clap out of sheer enthusiasm. Thanks for such a beautifully detailed list of the little merry band and for including me and my gang in it. :)

Breedale said...

Genie! How absolutely beautiful of you to capture the qualities of each of us. Now that is a perfect example of sending out love unconditionally. To know that you took the time to get to know each of these great souls and share your loving thoughts about them shows what a compassionate soul you are. Your light shines so brightly and I am thankful to bask in that light. You are an amazing woman and I am certainly glad to have found you in this circle. You bring great joy and inspiration to your blog and I will continue to follow it faithfully! Thank you so much for sharing of yourself so selflessly. You are amazing!

todayandeveryday said...

Ack! you make me blush. What a joy it has been to travel this with you! I hope that it is only the beginning. You are such a sweet soul! So much happiness and joy I wish for you!!
Love,
Dawn

Pen said...

genie, wow. that list is beautiful, not just because you captured the soul essence of the amazing women who have shared this journey (and i am humbled to be part of it) but because it epitomises the beauty that is you: sensitive, perceptive, compassionate and aptly ~ the essence of love.
you have been a constant on this journey, never failing to offer words of support that show you {hear} the truth behind the words. thank you for being you.

Allison said...

Essence of poetry, wrapped up in YOU. I'm glad I met you :]

peppylady (Dora) said...

Thank you for the kind words and many blessing for you and your love one.

The coffee is always on and a good ear to listen with.

Romana Mirza said...

How beautiful - and you impress me like no other with keeping all those people in mind and summarizing everyone so beautifully and really being able to express their essence. You impress me. This is one of my favourite closing postings and I look forward to coming back to it time and again to be reminded of the wonderful souls who shared this journey together. Peace.

Tabitha said...

So Sweet! You can always rely on me my friend.

*Warm Hugs*

Dia said...

Wow,wow, WOW!! This is a delightful roll call of soul sisters!! Thank you, Genie, for all the wisdom you share, & for shining your wonderful, unique light!!

Blessed bee

Caroline said...

Oh how wonderful you are! What a beautiful and thoughtful post. I loved being part of this journey with you and look forward to what is to come... Many blessings to you.

Genie Sea said...

WOW! If my arms were long enough to reach out and hug each and every one of you, I would. I will reach out with my heart, and say "You are Beautiful!" :)

Thank you. :)