Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-11-25

My Story

There she is, the Nine of Crystals - self-assured, confident, accomplished, enjoying her abundance with the confidence that she can and will share it with others.

This is who I am. I walk tall. I sit tall. No more hunched over to hide my body. No more walking with my head down to avoid the gaze of others. Shoulders squared, gait confident, face smiling. No matter how I feel.

Taking the extra time to choose what I wear, put on some make-up, add some flair, gives me confidence. No wall flower lives here.

My body may not look the way I want it to, for now, but it will comport itself the way I feel. Truly feel. No one can beat me down. I am unstoppable. See how I walk? See how I smile? See how I breeze into the room and change the very molecules in the air?

No problem can defeat me. See the assurance in my eyes?

No negativity can wear me down. I shrug it off as I leave the room, smiling.

I open doors. I walk in. I am present. Body and soul. One person. Whole. I am a presence that cannot be ignored, even when I am silent.

I am empowered by the solid translucent light of the crystals that shine in my eyes, that fuel my laughter, that embody my spirit, that support my body.

I am woman, see me shine. :)

Thank you to all my sisters in this journey who have been anchored in my heart like shining jewels, bright crystals of healing and love. Thank you for all your comments. I always try to comment back, here and on your blogs, but in case you missed it, I am so thankful to each and every one of you for making this experience priceless and eternal. May your days be abundant with light, with health, with love. May the earth's soil be rich in promise for you.

Blessed be :)

16 comments:

Jamie Ridler said...

Yes! What a powerful post. It reminds me of a gorgeous Maya Angelou quote I heard once, 'A powerful woman walks in the room, and everyone feels at ease.' You have that about you, Queen of Crystals!

Caroline said...

Wonderful and very uplifting post!

Fatma said...

I love it: I am woman, see me SHINE!

The crystal queen is looking gorgeous.

gemma said...

Genie
Love this.
If it's okay with you... I want to print this post and put it on my wall as a loving reminder.
You are one of many amazing
women in this circle. Thank you for
all of your positive posts and comments.

Her Speak said...

Wowza! I can feel that glittering though the screen! You're like a prism splashing light and dancing bits of color all over the place!

Beautiful words. Beautiful image.

Many blissings!
~Molly

Allison said...

"I shrug it off as I leave the room, smiling."

Wowza. Love this! I plan on utilizing it today :]

Tabitha said...

Woop Woop!
Your words were like hearing a powerful female choir singing your praise! WOW!!

I feel so uplifted and WOW!

Miss Robyn said...

YOU are an inspiration to me.. your words help me in so many ways..thankyou so much

oh & can I do the same as Gemma? Having those words on my wall will help me immensely!!
Love the card - Queen of Crystals!!
Have you ever thought of making them to sell? I will order one now!!!!

Kavindra said...

Yes, if you give permission for it, I am copying it out and putting it on my mirror. Really powerful.

I love the headdress on the woman on the card.

Breedale said...

You go! What an awesome expression of self assurance, self confidence and self love. I like how you turned today into a positive celebration of yourself. We are on the last week and I just know so much is going to change for you. It already is! Great Job!

Judi said...

Very inspiring post. You always lift me up. Just makes me want to purr . . . proud to be a woman and a member of this group.

creativehealinggoddess said...

Thank you my creative fairy for a wonderful post yes your an elemental I reckon .. our own soul coaching salamander!!!

Genie Sea said...

Than you Jamie :) What an honor to be compared to the Great Dr. Angelou! :)

Thank you so much Caroline :)

Thank you so much Fatma :)

Thank you Gemma :) Print away sweetie. I am honored :)

Thank you so much Molly :)

Thank you Allison :) Use it! It's a great feeling :)

Thank you Tabby :) Let's sing together! :)

Thank you Robyn :) Feel free to use it. I am definitely going to make the whole deck, and take it from there :) I am very honored in your interest :)

Thank you Lisa :) Most definitely you may print it :) I am very honored you find it so inspiring :)

Thank you so much Bree :) After the incredible low I began the week with, I decided to let it turn around :)

Thank you so much Judi :) I too am proud to be part of such an illustrious group :)

Thank you Marilyn :) Yay! I'm a fairy salamander! SO rockin!

Serena said...

I could feel your powerful, loving essence emanating through this post. PERFECT!

love, light and peace,
serena

Dia said...

"No Wall Flower lives here!" NO INDEED!! :) powerful, powerful post & affirmations, Genie! & do keep it up with the cards

Blessings ;)

Genie Sea said...

Thank you Serena :)Love. light and peace to you too :)

Thank you Dia :)I think one of the many things that has come out of the SC process has been my need to make the whole deck :)