Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-11-15

Release

I awake in stillness and gratitude for the bounty that I have been blessed with.

In this, the last day of water, after a week of tears and cleansing, heartache, and tumult, I am ready to release the one thing that has been stifling my life.

And in releasing this, I give myself permission to shed the toxic thing that has been impeding me from realizing my true potential.

I release my ingrained belief that I cannot be loved.
I release the belief that I was meant to be alone,
that there is no man on this earth for me.

I accept the idea of being worthy
of a shoulder to rest on
of smiling eyes to gaze into
of a hand to hold
of laughter to share
of a voice to melt me
of arms to hold me.

I let the water carry away all doubt, into the sea where it will dissolve. And I am at peace not only within me, but with another.

I am open to receive the gift the Universe has been offering me all along. I am aware of the signs that point me in the right direction.

I am ready to be loved by the man who has been searching for me, as I have been longing for him.

I am ready to take the leap of faith, and in so doing I shed fear, I shed the excess weight that has been buffering me from male attention, I shed the past experiences that have damaged my trusting heart.

I will lift my head when I walk.
I will look at not away.
I will smile.
I will allow myself to be seen and to see.

I unleash the potential of love that I have and let it bathe him in its light.

Because today, I am free of self-loathing.
I am free of the residuals of abuse, abandonment, and loss.
I invoke beautiful water to take these things from me and wash me clean.

Blessed be.

23 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I can see just how strong a beacon of light you are, your spirit is truly shining here from your cleansing words. He will find you now. So mote it be.

Serena said...

Those are powerful words, Genie...kudos to you! Isn't it wonderful to feel awakened to your own empowerment?

You ARE loved and honoured...and you ARE enough ~

love, light and peace,
serena

ELLIE said...

Your spirit of love just shines through and you will be blessed with real beautiful love -
I can feel it!!
take care--Ellie
p.s. your way of self expression truly touches the heart!!

Jamie Ridler said...

May you find each other. You are loved.

Blessed be.

Nicole said...

Powerful words and powerful intent... releasing will indeed open up the space for allowing. May your wishes be answered. Thank you for sharing such an honest answer to the last day of water. Blessings, Nicole x

Caroline said...

Beautiful! Now is the time to allow yourself to be loved. Keep your heart open and allow the beauty of the universe to flow...

Many blessings to you today!

Her Speak said...

I welled up reading this. You have an incredible gift with words. Lady, you have such a vivid and luminous spirit that I can feel it through my monitor! :) May the universe shower you with love!

Blissings~*

Tabitha said...

Reading this was so very powerful! I know that he will come to you and you will love and grow together.


Blessings♥

Danette said...

What beautiful powerful words.

You are loved Genie.

Your light is seen.

Kavindra said...

Beautiful words, and a beautiful card. You are full of light and beauty - "hold your head up, do not look away", and everyone will see you!

Jane said...

Powerful, strong, radiant words. I witness your blessed, loving energy, and the dream and knowing you have for your being. You shine, indeed. The love is there for you ..!

Miss Robyn said...

a fantastic post! and this will happen now - I know it! blessings always xoox

Pen said...

what a beautiful post. i love this line: "i will allow myself to be seen and to see."
i {see} you and you take my breath away.

Sandra said...

You go, girl :)
You will be loved.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

So happy for you!

Judi said...

Oh WOW - You go girl! You are a treasure and don't you forget it!

frustrated artist said...

He's out there just waiting for the door to be open.

What a powerful post. I know the universe has heard you.

todayandeveryday said...

Very powerful realizations and willingness to change. Good things are set in motion for your future and you are ready to receive them all!
Peace and Blessings~
Dawn

Tori said...

I feel calmer after reading these postive and beautifully written words. You will find a man who loves and honors you.

creativehealinggoddess said...

Blessing to you sweet soul and you WILL get your love desire...ashe (and so it is).

Jo said...

What a wonderful, positive post.

megg said...

wow -

WHAT A POST!!!!!!!

Beautifully written and full of hope and power -

I hope that you will find each other - let go of looking too - live the way that you just said you would, but don't always look for him - i know from experience that when I was not looking was when he arrived!

xoxoxo

Genie Sea said...

I am absolutely floored by the bounty of your well wishes, your support, your love.

Thank you, each and every one of you! You are sparkling, warm crystals of light!

Blessings to you all :) ♥