Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2009-01-02

FUN BABY!

The wondrous Molly at Her Speak came up with a wonderful idea of having a year Anthem. And after much consideration the following is mine! (Warning: Some spoilers if you haven't seen Wall-E)



The song makes my heart dance and this video absolutely encompasses the spirit of PLAY! Could You Be Loved? Mhmm, yeah baby! :)

Stay tuned for more play throughout the day! :) This is just the beginning! Weee!

And now, introducing the Flames suit of my Tarot deck!



I will giving more details about each card later, but for now, enjoy! I am off to the antique store to see about that side board! Wish me luck! :)

HERE IT IS! MY dream side board... I sigh! Look at the price and no lay-away plan :( I'm calling the boss on Monday!



I welcome your thoughts on the matter... This side board or a laptop? :)

13 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh how I love Wall-E! He makes my heart sing too.

Here's to kicking alien ass in 2009!

Kim Mailhot said...

Weeeeeee Indeeeeed !!! Let's play baby !

leigh said...

This was so much fun. Your blog is very inspiring. Thanks for all the ideas..

todayandeveryday said...

Good luck! Can't wait to hear what you find.
Peace~
Dawn

The Muse said...

LOL
"Damn. Susan took by 14 letter word. LOL!self-reflections!"
LOL
I loved your game day visit...LOL

And, well, I loved my visit here! LOL
Cute vid LOL just cute!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I've been wanting a side board for my dinning area.
But I been considering buying a set of base cabinets to put in my dinning area which we can afford more.

That is a pretty side board.

Coffee is on.

Crafty Gal Linda said...

Cute video! YOur blog is so colorful. Love it. As for the sideboard that is a NICE piece but I think you can find one similar for less money! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Judi said...

Yeah - I think the big bucks should be for the laptop - You can find another sideboard or build one/have it built to order.Google sideboards AND buffet tables - lots of great designs - Try it = Google Images "sideboard with many drawers"

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

I say laptop over sideboard. But that's just me. Thanks for stopping by the bodhi chicklet. Nice to see another Canadian chicklet at CED - actually there are probably lots of us hoosiers. BTW, I like the format of your blog - which template are you using - it looks so clean (I need to re-vamp and de-clutter mine - I guess I can call it my CED for the day if I do!) Lovely picture up top too, the colours are amazing.

gemma said...

Which one do you really want??
That's half of it,just knowing what you want. When you decide Providence will provide.
:)

marianne said...

gotta see wall-e. have not yet.

thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting.

me, i'd be all laptop......unless there's already a decent'puter available and i didn't travel a lot & i had a spot in the dining room just begging for that exact buffet.....

Serena said...

OMG! That IS one gorgeous sideboard! I do agree with the general consensus though...a laptop would probably be more useful for you. :)

The Muse said...

SIDEBOARD lol lol but that is just because i have a laptop! LOL
oh the dilemma!

what will you do?
:)