Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2009-02-01

Box of Creative Goodies

(click on image to enlarge)
1. Chronica, 2. Art Supplies, 3. Browsing Magazine and Sipping My Cardamom Tea..., 4. Faro de la Isla de Mouro II (Santander), 5. Tree House, 6. Purple Euphoria, 7. Summer Evening, 8. Art Deco Facade, 9. Twilight / Crepúsculo, 10. Ci sei dentro, 11. Lonely in golden place!, 12. Montmartre

Creative Goodies Meme

I decided to create this meme to get the creative juices going when I languish in the valleys of inspiration.

For each question there are three answers:

Type each answer into Flickr search. Choose an image from only the first page that comes up, then copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker .

Et voila! You have your box of Creative Goodies!

1. What three things/objects inspire you to play?
a.
b.
c.

2. What three places invoke a dream state for you?
a.
b.
c.

3. What three artists/artistic styles do you most admire?
a.
b.
c.

4. What three things do you do to lift your energy?
a.
b.
c.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My answers:

1. What three things/objects inspire you to play?
a. 3D Digitals
b. Art Supplies
c. Magazines

2. What three places invoke a dream state for you?
a. Light houses
b. Tree Houses
c. Purple Sunsets

3. What three artists/artistic styles do you most admire?
a. Magic realism
b. Art Deco
c. Art Nouveau Architecture

4. What three things do you do to lift your energy?
a. Music and dancing
b. Walking
c. Going for a coffee with my journal and a book

If you do it, please feel free to use Mr Linky's widget below, and I will pop on by and cheer your box of creative goodies! :) Make sure you add the post URL not the blog URL. Have FUN! :)

13 comments:

Tori said...

I love your creative goodies! Those pictures are inspiring.

Genie Sea said...

Thank you Tori! Try it when you get a chance! It's FUN!

Her Speak said...

Oh fun idea! Love your answers--I could go for a tree house on a balmy evening right about now. :)

Much Joy, Many Blissings~*
Molly

gemma said...

Hi Genie...This looks fun and I am going to try it next time I post!!!! Your choices are great. Ahhh Montmarte!!!

Tabitha said...

The pictures are awesome!
I loved your answers. :)

Tracy said...

Really inspiring! Thanks for sharing the fun. :)

Serena said...

This looks like fun! I will try it and post soon. I really liked your answers...I adore purple sunsets ~ :)

peppylady (Dora) said...

I love these mosaic picture thing I did one for the end of January.

Coffee is on.

Jennifer said...

I love this and joined in on it on my new Creative Art Blog. This was perfect for my very first post :)

Allison said...

Oooooh, I'm doing this! But tomorrow morning *yawn* No more brain power left for the ol' laptop.

Genie Sea said...

Molly - It was fun to create! The images brought me so much joy. The process is uber fun too!:)

Hi Gemma! - YAY! I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Thank you Tabby! :) You should try it! It's fun! :)

Thank you Tracy for playing! :) I really enjoyed yours too :)

Weeee Serena! I'm excited to see what you come up with! :)

Peppy- yes I saw your mosaic! I thought it was great that you mingled your own photos with ones you found online! Great idea :)

Gypsy - YAY! I'm glad you joined the fun! I saw yours and it is scrumptious!

Allison - YAY! Very much looking forward top it! :)

Judi said...

Gee - it's a shame that you don't like words, playing with words or just plain using the perfect wordage for to communicate.

Think that I'll go play at your meme

Genie Sea said...

Judi - LOL! I'm looking forward to seeing it :)