Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2009-02-08

Inspirational Lemonade Photo Awards

Greetings and Salutations!

I don't know how or why, but I have a wicked hangover and I have not had a drop of alcohol or any recreational drugs. Plus my shoulders are stiffer than a Driving Tester's face.

The good news is: the sun is shining, some of the snow has melted and it's not bone chilling outside!

Today I will take some time to share the bountiful blog love that has come my way in the past few days. It's tag and award time!

Marianne tagged me with the Lemonade award. Thank you Marianne! Her lovely blog is chock full of amazing journal pages, art work, collages and observations. Please take some time and give her some blog !

The rules are pretty standard for this award. This award is about Great Attitude and Gratitude! I have not been to any blog that doesn't have these amazing qualities. On days when I am feeling low, all I have to do is visit any one of your blogs and find my spirits lift and stir. Thank you sweet people!

I'm supposed to tag 10 people, but I like 9 better, so here we go :) This is some blog love and acknowledgment. It is not an obligation. You don't have to do anything with this except smile and know you are loved and appreciated! :)

1. Judi at Mindmists whose humour and down-to-earth attitude never ceases to put a smile on my face and a song in my heart. :)

2. Rebecca at Just a Thought whose incredible writing makes my skin and blood undulate with thrills! :)

3. Ms Scorpio at Inevitable Regeneration whose blogs always make me smile, and ponder, and laugh out loud. :)

4. BohoMama at Words from a Bohemian Mom is a free spirit whose perspective is solidly unique, and uniquely solid! :)

5. Jane at Painted House 52 whose strong voice and attitude come shining through on her blog. :)

6. iGodess at iGodess whose rockalicious funkadelity will shazam you! :)

7. Tori at Tori's Path whose energy and vivaciousness are deliciously contagious! :)

8. Tracy at Seaside Enchantment whose gratitude lists make my soul soar! :)

9. Tabby at I Choose Bliss whose heart can encompass the world and uplifts every soul that visits her blog! :)

I had much more of these to hand out, but I would be here for days posting. :) I will get all the rest of the lovelies next time :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wonderful Pamela from A Touch of Inspiration awarded me with this beauty.

Pamela is a wonderful inspiring and supportive person whose blog is full of positive light and wonderful insight. Please take some time and give her some blog !

I will tag the following awesome art blogs, but as with the previous, there is no obligation to do anything with this award other than accept it as a gesture of love and admiration! :)

1. Steven Emery at Color Sweet Tooth whose spectacular art and thoughtful process is deeply engaging and illuminating. :)

2. Linda at Vulture Peak Muse whose magical art and soulful process makes me get lost in fascinating contemplation. :)

3. Robyn at Tales of Inglewood whose photographs, her masterpiece of a garden, and her musings never cease to inspire me. :)

4. Caroline at NoWordz whose photography puts me in a dream state of Zen - beautifully peaceful and full. :)

5. Serena at Serena Lewis whose photography, art, and perspective are more refreshing than a spring day! :)

6. Kara at Mother Henna whose crystal insights, her beautiful art, and inspiring challenges uplift me to no end! :)

7. Tammie Lee at Spirithelpers whose photography and poetry is a blissful wedding of beauty and meditation! :)

8. Rowena at Warrior Girl whose art, The Flying Girl series, and her writing is deeply evocative and inspiring! :)


This award comes with the activity of naming 7 things you love.

1. Life.
2. Creativity.
3. Stinky (my cat)
4. Lovely people including all of YOU!
5. The ocean and all bodies of water
6. Mellow weather
7. Clouds

I have about 100,000 more, or so, things I love but I will stop here :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last but not least, I was tagged both by June at Arty Retreat whose amazing Art and art Challenges are fun and fascinating, not to mention, June is an awesome person; and Peppylady at Peppylady Almost Perfect World whose outlook and lovely crafts are a feast for the soul. Thank you ladies! Please take some time and give them some blog !

This is a phototag and I have two different sets of instructions: One is to find the 6th pic in the 6th folder and the other is the 4th in the 4th, so I will split the difference! Here is the 5th pic in my 5th folder... hehe I am supposed to tag others, but I am leaving an open tag to anyone who wants to play! :)


This is from my house and homes folder of images. Isn't this room absolutely dreamy? Look at the view and the grand piano. I can see myself spending many a blissful day and night there! How about you?

14 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

Hello Genie Sea!
Purrr, thank you for the award. So glad you find beautiful vibes at my place, purrr.

Now I have 4 awards stacked up.... what will I do... the time is coming I can feel it, something will come to me and a post will be born. Ha, just being silly.

Thanks also for all the wonderful connections you offer in this post. Have a lovely Sunday, hope you feel better as the day goes on!

Tori said...

Thanks Genie! You're passing on quite a bit of blog love today. =)

That room looks beautiful. Who wouldn't want to live there? <3

Tracy said...

Thank you, Genie Sea. I am honored! :)

The Modern Aboriginal Mama said...

*utterly excited squeals*

omg! that room is SOOO beautiful! i actually literally gasped over here when i saw it!

and thank you so much for the honor fo the lemonade award! i love that you used the word "shazam" in a sentence with me! that's so awesome...

woohoo! i have rockalicious funkadelity!

Miss Robyn said...

see, you are amazing.. 3 awards at once!!!!
thankyou for mine..when this horror is over here in Australia, I will accept it with honour xoxo

Judi said...

Thank you . . .and now it is my turn. I have an award for you ;)

Wendy said...

Congratulations! There seems to be a lot of awards going round. Must reflect warmer hearts and warmer sun.....Spring soon??

peppylady (Dora) said...

I could set there all day and look at lake.
NO I take that back I would be on dock with a fishing pole and a book.

Coffee is on.

thezeninyou said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Nowordz is my creative "baby" and I am so glad that your are inspired by my photos! This seriously makes my day!

Hmmmm 7 things I love...

1. Photography ;)
2. Happy people
3. Coffee
4. Blogging
5. Peace
6. Warm, soft blankets
7. The way babies smell

Steve Emery said...

Thanks Genie! I'll definitely write about the award, though I probably won't pass it on (I hate to pick! It means also not picking!) Thanks for awarding it without strings.

The photo of that glass room makes me drool. If you have a room with that kind of view, it should be all glass and wood like that.

The piece on the wall almost looks like something Leah Piken Kolidas could have painted, no?

Kara aka Mother Henna said...

Thank you, Luv!! Ohhhh that home photo is totally dreamy!! Let's all commune there :)
miracles,
k-

Jane said...

Thank you so much for the award. I know it sounds silly, but I've always wanted one and now I have one!

linda said...

hello genie, thank you deeply for this award and also for your words...I treasure them....I will not be naming others at the present time as I don't know enough people and never know who NOT to name if I do...I know, I am rather a stick in the mud! but that's not what it's about anyway....and so much gratitude to you for choosing me and my blog as one you love to visit....!
XX

Rowena said...

Thank you Genie. It means a lot that you would pass this on to me.

I am so bad and sending them on to the next person. It takes me so long to pull it together. But I do appreciate the award.