Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2009-02-09

Snowy Dreams

Stellar Jamie, the Princess of Potential, the Empress of Engagement, the Goddess of Gratitude, is once again hosting the Full Moon Dreamboard!

And of course I'm playing!

(click on image to enlarge)


This full moon is about the heralding of spring and new growth. It is about the melting snow and all the life-giving goodness that lies underneath, waiting to sprout into new promise.
So this Full Moon:
I am dreaming of and manifesting LOVE!

I love each and every one of you and all your blogs that are abundant with inspiration, reflection, creativity, growth and love.

I love my friends who have been there for me, one way or another.

I love my Stinky, who has been my most loyal companion.

I love myself through thick or thin, down or up, inspired or low, happy or sad.

I love this earth, the waters, the trees, the air, the valleys, the clouds, the deserts, the snow, the rain, the sun, the grass, the flowers, the critters big and small.

I love the young. I love my goddaughter, little children, and babies, my students, those who need love and caring and guidance.

I love life, for it has blessed me with health and home, experience and wisdom, love and loss, discovery and purpose, freedom and light.

I love music for all the wonder and happiness it has brought me.

I love art for its soulful expression and the miracles it contains.

I love the Universe and all its enchantment!

I am sending love to all those who are suffering loss in Australia.

This full moon, I manifest the romantic, soulful, authentic, exciting, fulfilling, sexy, inspiring love of my mate whoever he may be. Hurry up already! :)

What do you wish to manifest this month?

17 comments:

Breedale said...

Awesome dream board! I love your creativity and I wish you all the love you heap upon others. Here's to a February of love!

Tabitha said...

I love the art work my dear Genie!
As always your words place a smile upon my face. :)
I wish you all the LOVE you deserve.

PS. We love you to!

Jane said...

I love your list!!!

Happy Monday :))

creativehealinggoddess said...

I love Genies dreamboard
I love my Genie
I love that Genie will get all the love she deserves.

Polly said...

Feeling the love thawing the snow!

Tori said...

We love you, too! Your dreamboard rocks. =D <3

Her Speak said...

Love is a many Splendid thing!!

Your blog makes my heart swell like a bliss-full red balloon! Thank you for sharing yourself here.:)

You heard the Lady, Universe! Send her a creature as exquisite as she is!

Many Blissings & Merry Full Moon!~*
Molly

Serena said...

May your receive all that love in karma - a thousand fold! Wonderful dreamboard, Genie ~

love, light and peace,
serena

KathrynAntyr said...

What a love filled list. I love lists and I love this one!

May your month be overflowing with love - and lots of it!

To see my dreamboard me at:
www.collagediva.com/full_moon

gemma said...

The greatest love, that much and more is sent back to you....
A precious heart growing in the snow, casting a shadow in the full moon light!
:-)

Boho mom said...

You are soooo awesome!
What a great "love list"!
So inspiring!

thezeninyou said...

Genie...so beautiful! I wish for you to find your soul mate! I am sending you much much love and light :)

jennlui said...

oh wow wow wow!!! genie i LOVE your dreamboard!!! i love the colors in the sky and the meaning behind it all, beautiful!!!

i hope that your dreams of love do manifest, yes hurry up indeed!!! hee hee!!! but i guess certain things can't be rushed... it will be magic when your paths finally do cross, i know it in my heart!!!

peace and LOVE to you genie!!!
xox

Anna said...

What a wonderful list. Thank you for sharing your love with all of us, and for the well wishes. The world can always use a bit more heart.

My you receive two-fold the love you cultivate!

Merry Writings!
~Anna

P.S. the little growing heart is adorable!

Tally said...

I love your love of your coming mate.
Another is asked to hurry on his way to Northern Germany. :-)

Best wishes to you
:-Tally-:

Jamie said...

Genie, you spread so much heart and love throughout the blogosphere. What a gift you are to us all.

May love surround you, inspire you, light you up and manifest for you in your dreamy mate.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful dreanboard. Your love simply shines through so brightly and beautiful!~