Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-05-01

Word

Today, I received a wake-up call from the universe. I'm still processing it, but here are the initial messages.

I need to get up off my soul, and let it speak again. I have been silenced for too long. Those who know me might find this hilarious. I'm not one to mince words or keep my thoughts hidden. I'm not afraid to speak out, speak up, speak about. But I have really said nothing at all.

I have been playing a tactical game of avoidance, and I'm declaring that it's game over.

Wake up. Stand up. Move.

I am lifting the gag order I have put on myself, going out on the limb, and shouting from the top of the tree line.

Genie has risen and will be silent no more!

I have been skirting the edges of my life, abandoned in activities carefully mastered to avoid it. No more.

Reality TV has replaced my reality. Who really gives an F about the people on the tube, when I have rolled myself up into a tube and stifled the very blood flow to my soul.

I have avoided the face of the unknown. In fear. In fear of pain imaginable and real that I have felt. No use avoiding pain because it will come uninvited. So I divest myself of the comfortable and walk with naked soul again into the terrible unknown.

Booyaka!

No comments: