Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-05-04

Sunnyday

Happy Sunny Sunday!

My guilty pleasures on Sunday? Cripsy bacon, over-easy eggs, whole grains toast and Corrie Street. Don't judge! There is nothing like a greasy breakfast once a week accompanied by a British soap about the masses. Simply decadent!

I'm excited today because I will be going to my good friend Danette's Art Sale! She is so talented this girl. If you're wondering how talented, check out the link on the left! She is also starting her life coaching business, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is compassionate, open and non-judgemental. I'm so honored that she is my friend.

Actually, I'm very lucky in my friends. They make up for the family I don't have. Each one is unique, amazing and loving. I cannot even fathom what my life would be like without them. I hope everyone is blessed like I am!

No comments: