Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2009-05-09

Luminous Flowering

(click to enlarge)

As the moon fills and graces the sky with her loving glow, our magical guide of inspiration, Jamie Ridler, is hosting once again the Full Moon Dreamboard! This month is the Full Flowering Moon, and Jamie asks,

"What seeds will you plant this month?
What do you want to bloom with this flower moon?"

I painted my dreamboard in Photoshop, letting my wish find expression. The moon is a flower that blooms in the sky and showers the world with its light petals. The couple walks arm in arm in the vast field of moonlit flowers.

This month, I ask the moon to merge my path with that of the other. To stand in a field, in peace, in unity, in silence, and feel the light bathe us in her glow. I wish to gaze at the moon with love in our hearts, and the quiet that comes from knowing the path we walk on is no longer a solitary one.

I wish to strengthen my bonds with those of like spirit, like mind, like heart, as we come together to make the world a more loving place, a giving place, a creative place, a green place.

I wish to heal all little rifts, and stupid misunderstandings that separate us.

I wish to spread the joy that is being, and see smiles dissolve the worries and petty grievances that weigh people down.

I wish to sow the seeds of love that will fill this earth with fields of luminous flowers.

I wish for every heart that has felt pain to heal.
For every child to find laughter.
For every lonely one to feel the touch of a loving hand.
For the land to prosper in health, in prosperity, in enlightenment.

This is my wish.

24 comments:

Judi said...

I wish that your wishes will all come true and that it starts happening soon.

Love that picture,too.

Tori said...

I know this isn't wishcasting Wednesday, but...

As Genie wishes, so I wish also.

As usual your art is beautiful. I had to just look at your dreamboard for a moment. <3

Bleeding Heart said...

Your art work is beautiful! You are so talented. I wish for you, too!

Tabitha said...

Your art is beautiful dear Genie. I pray that your every wish will come true.

As Genie wishes, so I wish also.

Jamie said...

As Genie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

May this gorgeous loving vision come to life.

Suzie Ridler said...

As Genie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

You and your wishes are so lovely!

Just a quick note to say I will do a tutorial on caramelized onions soon, they're a little tricky and I think I finally figured them out. Great question!

Kavindra said...

Gorgeous picture. Glows - how you got that light just so!

May all these loving dreams come true.

Caroline said...

You rock!!! Wishing you all the best and many dreams to come true! XOXO

KathrynAntyr said...

As Genie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Your wish is filled with so much love. Carry this love in your heart with you each day and it is sure to attract what you most desire.

{soul hugs}
Kathryn, Collage Diva

Jo said...

Thats beautiful, i love it :-)

Pamela said...

May all your wishes come true, Genie. I believe that your other is being prepared for you right now. He'll have to be pretty special to gaze at the moon with someone as beautiful as you.

Danette said...

Such a beautiful wish Genie.

There is so much love here, and just a serene calling to connect with that love in others.

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

tinkerbell the bipolar faerie said...

Genie,

A lovely image. And what beautiful wishes and words. You write beautifully.

I wish that all your dreams will come true.

rosebud101 said...

Beautiful image and beautiful words!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I have to say after reading and viewing your post.
I need to take a look at the moon tonight it should be clear here.

Coffee is on.

linda said...

such a gorgeous image and i echo your prayer as my own....
xoxox

Lori-Lyn said...

Beautiful.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Love the Moon´s light. Magical.

Shell said...

I am in love with your picture. Makes me feel all dreamy and filled with love. May all you wish for come to pass, Genie.

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

Love your art--and your wishes are truly beautiful too.

As Genie Sea wishes for herself I whole-heartedly wish for her as well.
Blessings!

creativehealinggoddess said...

Such beautiful Art Work....

What Genie wish for herself I wish for her also.


Marilyn

Beverley Baird said...

As Genie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
What a luminous picture and such loving wishes.

Rebekah said...

Yes, as always, your artwork is gorgeous!

As Genie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. The world can never get enough love in it. ;)

Kara aka Mother Henna said...

You are a saint :) I wish for all you wish for yourself and even more good stuff, too!! The painting for this month's dreamboard is dreamy! I love the moon -- beautiful! Hugs to you!
k-