Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2010-01-22

Fun for Fun

(click to enlarge)

I made this on Polyvore. I just played around a bit, without a plan or purpose. Just added images and words as I was scrolling through them. Made my mind blank and let my intuition play.

Happiness is doing things just for the joy of it. No reason. No purpose. Just fun. Like kids. We all like kids, don't we? We envy their abandon, their trust, their headlong leap into life. We need more of that in our adult lives.

There is a little bit of magic everywhere, and you don't really have to look to hard to find it. There are infinity possibilities for happiness everywhere. How exciting is that? :)

8 comments:

Tori said...

That looks awesome Genie! You will indeed rock 2010!

BLOGitse said...

That looks cool - what a rocker you are! :)

http://BLOGitse.blogspot.com

The Muse said...

Playing is a necessity to keep our inner child happy and content... :)

Sad how many people don't understand that:(

I am glad you found a nice playground :)

rosebud101 said...

You are so right, Genie, we need more fun. That is my word for the year: Fun!

Breedale said...

It looks like you had a ball making that! It is awesome and yes you will rock 2010!

Serena said...

Genie ROCKS 2010! YAY! Beautiful collage! I love watching my son at play with paints and craysons....he just throws himself into it with no prior planning and his finished pieces are all so colourful and interesting. I wish I could do that but, instead, I procrastinate too much.

linda said...

if we could but be like children once in awhile, we would all be healthier for it...i am now following a gluten free and sugar free diet too, genie...how is it going for you...come by and tell me or drop me an email...any good recipes...i found a good bread mix! it's bob's ... can't remember the whole title....we should compare notes!
xoxoxo lovely woman♥

gemma said...

COOL KEWL COOL my friend.
:-)