Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2009-06-01

Happy Dance Monday

I emerge from the pile of work long enough to dance.
Music and dancing keep me sane.

I share them with you! :)



Aren't these kids fantastic? Dancing in an empty subway station! So happy :)
Did you dance when you watched the video like I did?

Thank you so much for your concern and support, advice and caring.
It means a lot to me :)
Reading your comments makes me happy.


I am taking things one step at a time. I am trying to steadily go through all the things that need to get done. And I have learned not to stress over things that don't. I am only human after all :)

I took some time this weekend to cuddle my new favorite person, Tristan. Holding his tiny, warm, sleeping body rejuvenates my own. Filling my nose with his lovely baby scent is better than any vitamin shot! :) Thank goodness for babies :)

Hope your Monday is wonderful and sets a fantastic tone to your week :)

See you on the other side :)

11 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

here's to babies and boogie shoes !

Don't forget to breathe deep while you enjoy both of these !

Happy Monday !

rosebud101 said...

That is absolutely FABULOUS! Those kids just brightened up my day! I hope one day to dance in a subway. That would be fun. These kids are really good, too!

Tabitha said...

I am thinking of you sweet friend!!

linda said...

I will keep you in my thought, dear genie..
xoxox

Judi said...

There you go - just chill and take it one step at a time.

And do the silly dance ... or the Snoopy Dance.

Sniff the baby and give him a hug from me - babies are a joy to treasure (even when they have colic and volcanic eruptions!)

Cynthia said...

yeppers, my body was a wigglin -- FUN!!

Oh -- baby smell! O so sweet. Made me think of a quote, hope you don't mind: "Every child comes with the message that God is not yet tired of the man." ~~Rabindranath Tagor

Got to love it!!

Peace and love

Caroline said...

Wow...they rocked! Wish I could dance like that. Happy Monday...here's to a great week :)

Holly said...

So, Sunshine, how goes it now? Better I hope! Dance in those boogey shoes Girl!

originalbliss said...

I was thinking about you today and thought I'd stop in and say HOLA!

Newborns are sooooo special! Enjoy!
Shannan

The Muse said...

I am holding you near in thought and spirit!

Serena said...

OH yes, nothing like the sweet scent of a baby....such precious moments ~ :)