Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2009-07-27

Yes, I Think You Can Dance!

Oh Sweetness!

Two more days of Summer School, and today is the last day of classes! I can't believe it's almost over! Have you ever gone into a haze of autopilot taking you through days and weeks to get to the other side? Well, that's almost over!

In two days, I will be able to recoup, regenerate, get things done that, and have some fun! Stay up late! Catch up on movies, and friends and LIFE!

So to celebrate and since this is Monday, I will share with you my favorite performances from this season's So You Think You Can Dance.

This piece (danced by Jeanine & Jason and choreographed by SYTYCD alum Travis Wall) gave me goosebumps!



This Hip Hop piece was choreographed by Shane Sparks, and was the best Hip Hop dance this season! Jason has since been eliminated leaving me to wonder who the heck is voting?




Happy a happy week everyone! :)

**These videos are property of FOX.

12 comments:

Holly said...

Down to the finish line and up with the excitement of having your own time to do your own dance.

That's just the best, isn't it!!!

Rowena said...

Jason is great. They are all great. I do kind of think that Evan is the least versatile of them, but he does have his fantactickness on his side.

I don't think anyone should go home at this point, they're all so wonderful. Give them all 250k. Did you hear me Fox?

And I loved that number with Jason and Janine. Made me believe that they have something going on. Talk about chemistry!

Boho mom said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!
Dance your ass off Genie! You deserve this free time for yourself.

*I'm supposed to be in Toronto this week - I will be in touch via email!

:)

Kim Mailhot said...

I love that show so much - such talented, amazing young people...works of art in every way !
So glad you are almost at the end of it all, Genie. If anyone every deserved a holiday, it is you ! ;)
Hope the final stretch goes well.
Happy Monday !

Tabitha said...

These videos made me shake my booty!!! Jason is phenomenal!!

Tori said...

I hate those hazy days. I'm glad they're almost over for you! <3

rosebud101 said...

Genie,
Great videos. Now I feel like dancing!

Serena said...

You did it, Genie!!! You will now be able to kick back and do whatever you want to...YAY!

galbano96@hotmail.com said...

hey Genie! Email me please! bohomom@hotmail.com

I'm in Toronto and trying to organize a "coffee outing" for Thursday night, around 8.

Hoping you're free!

:)

Boho mom said...

hey Genie! Email me please! bohomom@hotmail.com

I'm in Toronto and trying to organize a "coffee outing" for Thursday night, around 8.

Hoping you're free!

****Please delete my above message with my name...thanks.

Clarity said...

I can't see the clips, sure it was good though as the last dance on here - fab.

Tammie Lee said...

wow that was a new take on ballie- Jeanine and Jason- loved that!