Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2009-08-03

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday Morning!

It's my first vacation Monday! Whoop!

I'm back after a wee bit of a break from my blog, to recuperate and gather my thoughts. I have been rather overextended of late, and decided to give myself a break.

I have decided for the month of August to feature interesting things and people that uplift, and amuse.

So let's start with this!



When I first saw this video, I was absolutely captivated by these women's energy and abilities. They are pregnant for Pete's sake! Isn't it marvelous? Makes you believe that we can do anything!

On my personal agenda this month is renovations which I will be sharing with you. I reorganized and decorated my basement. I will be rearranging my whole house. And the garden! The weeds from hell will all go! And I will be taking you on this journey.

Hope you're all doing well! I will be checking with my blog buddies this week because I missed you and your words of wisdom! :)

16 comments:

Holly said...

Brings new meaning to the phrase, "Baby bump!" Glad you're back, Dear One!!

Boho mom said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging!
Glad you're enjoying your time. Can't wait to see pics of your evolving house & the garden from hell!
:)
love the video! haha!

Tori said...

I hope I can move like that if/when I'm that pregnant. Heck, I wish I could move like that NOW. xD

Her Speak said...

Oh how I've missed you Miss Genie! It feels good to be back from the rabbit hole. I'm glad to hear that you've taken some time for the gift that is YOU. :)

Much Joy & Many Blissings~*
Molly

creativehealinggoddess said...

I have missed my Genie...yes I was bogged down with work, work, and more work but now I am back in blogging land ..your wrecking has sooo inspired me I really wish that I kept it up...:-(
never mind to the next chapter...

Shannan said...

I am doing the "Happy Vacation Dance" for you!!!! Mine is coming up in 2 weeks!!!!!

ENJOY ENJOY!

Tracy said...

Enjoy your vacation! Looking forward to hearing all about your progress. :)

rosebud101 said...

Can they move or what! I wish I had that kind of energy now.

linda said...

oh wonderful, vacation time!! YAY!

and I can't wait to go along with you with all the projects you have in mind...how fun to "watch" for a change!

xoxoxo

gemma said...

Genie,Enjoy your time off. Yay!
Relax. Have some do nothing days.
It is so good to be able to rejunvenate. Ahhhh!
I think some of those girls had on belly padded suits.

Serena said...

YAY for you taking some time for yourself, Genie! I can't wait to see your home decorating pics.

differenceayearmakes said...

It is great to have you back!! I'm looking forward to hearing about your home improvements. But having just been through that myself I'm not sure you can call it a vacation :).

Pamela said...

Hi, Genie! I hope you enjoy your time off and that your projects are exhilirating instead of tiring! I can't wait to see your renovations.

I'm sorry for being such a stranger lately. I've been one to everyone.

Coming to your blog is always a treat and I appreciate the effort you put in here. :)

LissaL said...

What great fun! A nice way for my brief visit to the blogasphere. I miss you much and hope to be back to see you on a regular basis soon. Maybe September? at least that is my goal.

Tammie Lee said...

This was really fun to see. I remember my mother in law telling me not to lift things when I was pregnant. I have always thought that if we stop using our bodies we loose the ability to use them. Keep on moving and grooving and enjoying life to ones capacity.

Tabitha said...

Are you okay sweet one?