Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2009-07-20

Don't Just Sit There!

Nine more days and my Vacation begins!

LORDIE!

This past weekend went by in a haze as I was mostly feeling under the weather and moderating my rest with other things I needed to do, like grocery shopping and laundry. I had the chills and a headache kept coming and going. I was expecting it to go into full-blown flu/cold, but I got no other symptoms. I guess I am just drained. So I napped a lot...

You have to re-energize somehow!

I had a delightful chat about Juicy Creative Life with Connie of Dirty Footprints Studio which you can listen to here !

It was absolutely lovely to talk to Connie. She is brimming with life and warmth and openness! I am so completely honored to have shared the unveiling of her new name and concept for her radio show and her blog! Connie rocks it like there has never been any rocking before! :)

I'm at summer school right now, and though I would love to hang in the lovely blogosphere, duty calls.

And in case you forgot, Monday is time to DANCE! Sing along with me..."do a deer..."

ENJOY!





I love the clapping at the end and that so many bystanders got into the act.
Have a great week everyone! :)

18 comments:

Tabitha said...

Happy Monday Sweet Genie! I love your posts always, but Mondays are a bit different. Being a lover of music and dancing your posts bring a smile to my face.

I hope you are feeling better!!

Holly said...

Feel better sweetie! When you have a good few minutes, get a cuppa and come read my post today. I think you'll like it!

Hugs For Feeling Better!!!

Tess said...

Your post and video made my day brighter :) I hope you're feeling on top of the world again soon!

Tess

Kavindra said...

Hey, listened to most of the interview yesterday. You rock! You are such an inspiration woman. Thanks.

Now rest up and read some books and get well soon. It's OK to be sick while you're working, but you want to be feeling full of vim and vigor for your vacation days ;)

mel said...

Oh, I just LOVE these!! They bring such a smile to my face....and I found myself clapping at the end too!!

Thank you for this!!!

rosebud101 said...

Genie, that video was fabulous! I was smiling in spite of my downer of a mood today! Thank you!

Holly said...

Try it again, Genie....really.

Tammie Lee said...

Oh, I am so glad you are beginning to feel better, that sounds horrible!
Wishing you health and vitality!

Caroline said...

I love this video! Hope you have a wonderful week and feel better soon!

Miss Robyn said...

dark of the Moon now too.. makes you feel like that sometimes.. pamper yourself.. run a long hot bath and just slip into it.. immersing yourself in the healing water ... hope you feel much better now xxoo

Clarity said...

OK, that was ... LOVELY! Thank you for following me and I am so following you... and how!

It is so much better than the ones in London - I loved the faces of the old people, the couples and that lady who was so delighted she gasped. Thanks mate!

Please rest up now, smile warmly, breathe, relax and don't study at night - sleep.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Thanks for the link! Off to listen to it. :)

Holly said...

Wouldn't it be truly a miracle if instead of looking at each other with suspicion in a huge crowded place, all we had to wonder is if a group was going to break out suddenly and surprise us with a dance? Hope you are feeling better today!

gemma said...

Yay!!!! Vacation on the horizon!!!!
That should make you feel lots better.
Cool dance video. Genie Rocks! :-)

Boho mom said...

You SO deserve this vacation! Hope you're feeling better. It would be such a drag to have to use this time to nurse a cold or something.
xo

Pink Heels said...

That is a wonderful interview. It was a such a pleasure to listen.

Serena said...

I hope you're feeling much better now, Genie. I will listen to your interview after posting this comment but do take care of yourself. Rest at every opportunity and pampering yourself is always a good thing. (((Hugs)))

I LOVE that video! I think it's great how spectators got involved too.

Judi said...

I love these group surprise dances - seems like they always happen in Stockholm or Belgium - what great sports the managers of those train stations are.