Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2009-10-31

Here's the Thing

Life has taken a hold of me in ways I only imagined. Through the many wonderful visualizations and wishcasting lead by our incomparable Jamie Ridler, I have been able to start achieving the things I have been dreaming about.

I am firmly on the way to restyling my home to suit my needs, and I am truly excited with the results which I will share with you once everything is completed. I hired a handyman though a company to do some small but necessary renovations which will be completed within the next two weeks. I have rearranged my home as per the plans I had shared with you here ! There is already a fresh energy in my home and I feel truly lightened by the whole experience. Every time I enter my home, I feel like I am being enveloped by warmth and welcome. And this is what I want all my guests to feel when they walk through my brand new door.

Last week, I went to a used furniture store and bought a table that will serve as a desk and a dining table when necessary. I also purchased an aerodynamic desk chair, a lovely oak dresser, a leather bench that will serve as a coffee table, additional seating and storage. All for 500 bucks. They are being delivered today and I can't wait to arrange everything!

Right now, I am typing on my new laptop which has come infinitely handy, but takes some getting used to. It took me about 3 hours on the phone with a technician to get my wireless working properly, to no avail; but today, I figured it out myself! I have been without internet at home for the part week, which is another reason I have not been online and blogging in a while.

I have missed blogging and all of you, and I worry that I am missing out on so many exciting things in your lives, and that it will take me forever to catch up!

I will be back with pictures and updates as soon as everything is settled. I hope all your dreams are coming true and that everything is well in your sphere of influence!

Blessed be! :)

8 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Wonderful, Genie! You sounds so happy! I'm glad that your goals are becoming a reality!

Tracy said...

I'm so glad you are happy and are proactively bringing your ideas to fruition, Genie! :)

Shell said...

I'm happy for you, Genie. It all sounds wonderful. I redid my place to and it gave my home a whole new glow and feel. Made me feel even more at ease when I'm home.
Look forward to the pictures. Happy Halloween.

Sherry Smyth said...

It sounds like life is flowing in a positive direction for you which is lovely!! And I absolutely love that after all that time with a techie on the phone, you were able to correct the problem with your wireless..on your own!! ^5!! To me that is a real sign that life is on an upward flow!! :)

Tori said...

It's great to see you so happy! I'm glad things are going so well.

gemma said...

So glad much is falling into place for you Genie. Sending more good wishes your way.
:-)

Serena said...

OMG, Genie...I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you!! I'm a strong believer that positive mindset and affirmations truly do make a difference. How wonderful that you are feeling the welcoming and positive energies in your home and I can hardly wait to see pics of the new look! YAY for you!

Suzie Ridler said...

Whatever you need to do, do. Sounds good to me! So important to take care of your home, I know, I am finally bonding with mine. Took two years! Look forward to your potential return. Hugs.