Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2009-09-17

I Send You Love

(click to enlarge)

Dappled by the sun
Kissed by the breeze
You have given me
shining memories.

In your warmth I bask
When people
try to break me
your lovely spirits
take me
far beyond the gloom
and like the flower
bloom.

I shed troubles bleak
no longer think I'm weak
your words,
are prism streaks
that soar above the peaks
and glow like living seeds
in the beautiful sun's light.

Genie Sea

I dedicate this poem to all of you, and the wonderful words of encouragement and support that have watered me in my time of need. I thank you!

I will come visiting your blogs this weekend when my mind is not saturated with the unnecessary. :)

12 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hugs to you sweet one!

Tori said...

That's beautiful Genie! The poem and the painting. <3

gemma said...

Oh Genie
Good to see you back!
Awesome poem.
I cruised back through your recent posts. Your yard looks great.You have been busy.
xx

rosebud101 said...

Glad to see you blogging again! Love the poem.

June Saville said...

Your words and the sunflower are as bright and shiny as each other ...
June in Oz

Pamela said...

You never cease to amaze me with your word play, Genie. This is such a beautiful poem, as is your sunflower. Thank your for being such an inspiration. :)

Shell said...

Aw, a beautiful poem. Thank you for dedicating this to all of us.

Pen said...

such lovely words...
and the image of the sunflower is perfectly apt :)

Holly said...

It's easy to be loving and supportive to such a dear soul as you.

Caroline said...

Glad to see you back! XOXO

rebecca said...

My darling sweet, I am so glad you're back. I've missed you terribly. Hope all is well. Lovely words, as always.

P.S. - like your new blogskin.

Serena said...

Your poem is so beautiful and touching, Genie.

Btw, I LOVE the new blog look!