Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-09-26

What Dreams May Come

Do you ever wake up in the morning, knowing you had some interesting dreams but cannot remember them? It's been happening a lot to me lately and it's a little bit frustrating.

I have had some adventure dreams, full of espionage and mystery. I have had dreams full of pathos when I have woken up sobbing. I have had ridiculous dreams that have made me laugh so hard in my sleep. I have had dreams so full of terror that I woke up in a cold and paranoid sweat. I have had dreams so full of love, that I regretted opening my eyes in the morning. I have had prophetic dreams.

Dreams are a wonderful gift. They are a release and an escape. Dreams are like little milestones, ways our brains work out the myriad of things that affect us during our waking, consciously and unconsciously. I want to be able to remember them again, but the fact remains, whether we do recall dreams or not, their healing benefits are still the same. So. I'm not sweating it, but it does make for a good story!

No comments: