Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2008-06-20

Concerto in Sleep Major

Hello!

Miss me? I have been swamped with work. Yay! The end is near, but I need a frikken mind break.

I had an interesting dream. My dream was a musical, with original music composed by none other than...me! Unfortunately, I cannot remember it. It isn't meant for this world. But that world...mmmmhmmm! Let me tell you!

It was in color. There was a soundtrack. I sang! Beautifully. My dream vocal chords kicked Aguilera bootay, I gotta tell ya. I hit those high notes, steadily and amazingly coming out of my mouth, through my lungs. I danced in all the numbers. I smoked the stage!

It was a romantic comedy. Most fulfilling. The usual tale of attraction and obstacles with a satsfiying ending. The story wasn't really important. The feelings and sights and sounds were.

When I woke up, I actually thought, "Where am I?"

I can only describe it as magical. What it means however, boggles me, and for once, I'm not going to bother trying to figure it out. It was another world. It was a parallel universe where I didn't have a ton of marking sitting on my coffee table. I can't afford a vacation right now, but who knows what dreams may come.

No comments: