Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2010-07-06

Forgive Me. It Has Been Months....

...since my last online confession!

Life's linemen have dogpiled me; and I've been having a hell of time trying to get out from under them. Not that I have succeeded, as I am doing summer school again this year so that I can finally put down a real floor in my basement.

Imagine that. I will have a whole other floor to use. Heck, maybe I can actually fit more than three people in one room at a time!

Heavens! I might even get a social life again... :)

I would love to report exciting things, and fantastical happenings but alas, I have been chugging along, one manic step at a time.

I would love to reconnect with all of you. I would adore to take the time not just to read your blogs which I do occasionally, but to actually, GASP, comment! As it is, I thought I would post something brief to reassure those of you who are wondering what the heck happened to motor blogger... (BUG HUGS to Linda and Judi!). Believe it or not I think of you often! And I will come by your blog homes and leave some blog love soon! I will also be blogging for Big Brother Dish Chicks!

In case you're wondering I added comment moderation on older posts (namely all of them except this one...lol) because the evil spammers found me. Le sigh! :)

Just one more month and I will be free to be just human again. Sigh... Until then my lovelies!

10 comments:

Allison said...

Welcome back :]

Tabitha said...

I have truly missed your beautiful presence!!

rebecca said...

Until then! Hurry back, you've been missed!!! ((hugs))

Shell said...

Welcome back. Be glad to see you posting regularly again, Genie

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Good to see you sweetie! :)

The Muse said...

...and Museland rejoices!

Serena said...

Welcome back, Genie!! I was so happy to see a post from you as I have missed you! xo

gemma said...

Hey Genie Sea...Missed you.
Sending positive energy to you!
MUAH!

Pamela Sweet said...

It's good hearing from you again, Genie. I've missed you! Hugs!

Ann Vargas said...

Hi Genie Sea, I can relate to every word you said. I haven't blogged since I don't even know when...and I have been going through a really long dry spell, my muse seem to have left me, no paintings, nothing. I miss you and all the lovely bloggers in Blog Land.