Contact Me

  Flickr    Twitter   

2011-11-26

Nesting

I have finally done the backyard, living room and bedroom to my liking! I will be adding some of my digital artwork in the living room soon. I have finishing decorative touches to put in the basement; and the next project will be the kitchen to complete renovating my home!

I see the remnant of my Vicks hugging cold on the headboard which I will be replacing soon!

I am working on some art for the wall :)

My digital artwork and a mirror will be added to this room. But I love me my new white faux-leather sofas!

Artwork on the wall is by Danette Relic, Rowena Murillo, and Steve Emery

Love my new faux fireplace/entertainment center!

The backyard is dreamy with the lights.



7 comments:

Her Speak said...

I love the glowing lights in the yard--they look like little fairies. :) Glad to see that you are well--and busy! <3

gma said...

Hi Genie
I followed you over here from facebook. Your home is lovely.
I send blessings.

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

I loooooooooooooove the colors, the bit of red silky lush everywhere! Well done! Sending big hugs! k-

Genie Sea said...

Kara - Thank you so much honey! Sending big hugs your way too! :)

Genie Sea said...

Hiya Molly! Thank you so much honey! :) I feel so badly that I have been to busy to visit with you! I miss you and will check in soon! :)

Hiya Gemma! :) Thank you SO much honey! :)

Eruiel said...

What a lovely place you have! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Cool colors that adds comfort and flow